Friday, October 7, 2011

Mischievous Spirit...


It feels wonderful to say that today was an Autumn day, and for it to be true.  There was an ever present breeze teasing it's way through the air.  It wasn't blustery, nor was it a whisper.  It was lovely.There was a constant underlying breeze, but there was a second layer to it that would rustle through a tree over here, or a bush over there.  It pulled my gaze, like it was playing hide and seek. Autumn's spirit making mischief.


We still have several days until the Full Aries Moon.  I had intended to take an afternoon walk to take some photos once the bright sun had gone down, so I could take advantage of the waning day into the evening.  I waited a bit too long not taking into account the current shortening of days.  I went out for some photos anyway, and I'm glad I did.  It may not be full, but I was able to get some shots of the almost full moon that I'm quite happy with.



No comments:

Post a Comment