Monday, October 15, 2012

Creativity & Death...


My last few sleepless nights have provided me with time to kill, so I started spending some time learning  nuances of the "Photoshop Elements 10" program Glenn gave me last Christmas. I had figured out some basics months ago, using the software to clean up photos I have been taking over the last year. I have also been playing around with the "Smart Brush", using the various artistic effects. All of my photos in the collages in this post were 'tweaked' with the "Smart Brush".  I still have a lot to learn about the program, but I'm determined to learn it all.

As it is October, and All Hallows will be here within the next couple of weeks, I found myself in a creative mood. These collages are the result. Some photos I have taken during a few of my therapeutic picture snapping visits to my local cemeteries, various collage worthy pics I collected for collage making purposes, and some quotes about death. Cemeteries, and death. Seemed fitting elements for October. Photo tweaking in "PS Elements 10", and collages created using MS paint. A great way to pass the time, and stir the creative juices...
LEAVES/ACORNS
LEAVES/ACORNS
LEAVES/ACORNS
LEAVES/ACORNS
LEAVES/ACORNS
LEAVES/ACORNS

No comments:

Post a Comment